LIVINGSTON have been handed a chance of revenge over The New Saints in the Irn-Bru Cup's second round draw with a repeat of last season's quarter final tie.
The Saints won that meeting 3-0 at the Tony Macaroni Stadium with goals from Robbie Parry, Steve Saunders and Scott Quigley.
The other Welsh Premier side in the competition, Connah's Quay Nomads, have been drawn away to face Dumbarton Athletic. "The Sons" reached this stage of the competition with a 2-1 win over Rangers Under-20s last night.
The draw in full:
- Sligo Rovers v Falkirk
- Elgin City v Bray Wanderers
- Crusaders v Motherwell Colts
- Albion Rovers or Spartans v Linfield
- The New Saints v Livingston
- Dumbarton v Connah's Quay Nomads
- Peterhead v Annan Athletic
- Dundee United v Alloa Athletic
- Berwick Rangers v Queen of the South
- St Mirren v Heart of Midlothian Colts
- Hamilton Academical Colts v Cove Rangers
- Aberdeen Colts v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- Ayr United v Montrose
- Stranraer v Partick Thistle Colts
- Buckie Thistle v Dunfermline Athletic
- Raith Rovers v Ross County Colts
Ties to be played on September 2/3, subject to TV selections
** Disciplinary proceedings have commenced against Albion Rovers, who fielded an ineligible player in the game against Spartans on Tuesday, which Albion Rovers won on penalties.