BANGOR City have signed controversial striker Shaun Tuck, who was jailed for 12 weeks earlier this year after sending a string of anti-Muslim tweets in the wake of the Woolwich murder of Drummer Lee Rigby.
Tuck, 26, admitted using the social network to call for mosques in the UK to be "gassed out or bombed".
The drink-fuelled online tirade also referred to beheading Muslim children and called for a riot in response to the tragedy.
Tuck, who had previously played for Marine and Skelmersdale United, was released by Witton Albion after scoring 26 goals in 53 appearances, with chairman Mark Harris saying "“Shaun saw fit to go again on social media on Monday night, something he had agreed not to do.
"We gave somebody a second chance because we felt that was the right thing to do.
"If when you do, that individual throws it back in your face then there can only be one conclusion."
After his release from prison, he re-signed for Skelmersdale where he scored 31 goals during the 2011-12 season.
"I know Tuck the footballer and he has never given me a minute's trouble," said Skem boss Tommy Lawson.
"My job as manager is to identify and try to bring in players who can improve the team, well Tucker will most definitely do that."
Five years ago, Tuck also received a written warning from the English FA and was verbally cautioned by Police along with former Aberystwyth and TNS wingman John Lawless while playing for Marine after making airplane gestures at Gigg Lane, the home of FC United of Manchester.
"I can't wait to get going, I've had a bad summer, I want to turn a new page over," Tuck told Radio Bangor on Boxing Day.
City are awaiting international clearance for Tuck, who should be available to play against TNS on January 4.