Share this article

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
Buckley v PenrhyncochTHE Huws Gray Alliance faces a major fixture backlog going into the New Year.
With the festive programme all wiped-out, only 40% percent of fixtures have been completed in the first half of the season, leaving the remaining 60% to be scheduled into the four months until the end of April.
The current state of play with fixtures planned for this week is:
Monday 27 December
Caersws FC P-P Penrhyncoch
Cefn Druids P-P Llangefni Town
Flint Town United P-P Gap Connah's Quay
Guilsfield P-P Technogroup Welshpool
Llandudno P-P Rhyl
Porthmadog FC P-P Buckley Town
Rhayader Town P-P Rhos Aelwyd
Ruthin Town P-P Rhydymwyn
Down south the Welsh League, which did not start until September due to a dispute over relegation and the size of the divisions, has already been extended well into May and only two fixtures are scheduled before New Year's Day:
Thursday 30 December
Afan Lido v West End (7.30)
Taffs Well v Cambrian & Clydach (7.15)
{sidebar id=1 align=left}

About Us

This is an independent site which has no official connection with the league or its clubs. The help of Soccerfile Wales, the league's official statisticians, in supplying information is gratefully acknowledged.



20 October 2017

Site sponsor

The leading bookmakers for the Welsh Premier League.